The Jade Facial Roller is an incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It’s been a beauty ritual since ancient times in Japan, Korea and China dating all the way back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage. It also aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body’s main major detoxification system. Metaphysically, jade brings peace and harmony, and is known to help reduce stress.
✅Because they are known to be not only calming but have amazing skincare benefits
✅They are known to Improve blood circulation and skin tone, and eliminate toxins
✅Lifts face naturally
✅Improve elasticity of the skin
✅Reduce puffiness and wrinkles, tighten and reduce pore size
✅Reduce dark under eye circle
✅Promote lymphatic drainage
PURE STONE JADE ROLLER
Cleanse face, pat dry, then apply your favorite serum or facial oil.
Using roller, start at the center of the face and roll outwards in long strokes towards the lymph node drainage point near your temples.
Replicate this up and outward motion on the forehead and chin areas to de-puff.
Use the smaller end to target the eye area and repeat the outward long strokes following the lines of your brow bone and cheekbone.
For AM + PM use.
- Use the Jade Roller to seal in and maximize benefits of facial oil or serum during your morning and evening skincare routine.
- To clean your Jade Roller, wipe gently with a damp cloth and towel dry after each use.
- Place the Jade Roller in refrigerator for an instant spa-level cooling experience.
- WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A ROSE QUARTZ ROLLER AND JADE ROLLER?
- -Rose quartz has inherent minerals – silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen – that skin can topically borrow and benefit from. Unlike jade, rose quartz is better known for its wrinkle reducing benefits, and stays cool to the touch while in use. We recommend using our Pure Rose Quartz Roller if you have a normal- combination/oily skin, whereas Jade Roller goes best with dry- normal skin type.
- HOW DO I CLEAN JADE ROLLER?
- -To clean your Jade Facial Roller, wipe the roller clean with warm water and a soft cloth.